Monday, December 03, 2012

The Cup

I'm wondering and keep wondering, is there any reason for me to feel the dissapointment, the frustration?

Life has given me you but life has taken you out of my life. I feel the distance although we are walking side by side.

No words, no gestures, nothing. All I can feel is the emptiness. It's like a cup that has been drunken until the last drop. Only air is left inside, it's empty.

I feel like I keep trying to fill this empty cup but the water keeps spilling and I end up clearing the mess instead of filling the cup.

Maybe the cup is broken, maybe not.
Maybe the table is not stable, maybe not.
Maybe you just refuse to have a full cup, maybe not.

I don't know.

I've been happy with the cup, whether it's full or empty. But I guess we will be happier if we fill up the cup, drink it to the bottom of our heart and refill it again. We can drink until we are drunk with each other's love.

I know we can, it's just whether we are willing to.

I miss the old time, Baby.

I wish you miss it, too

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: