Friday, January 25, 2013

2013

It's like a stone age ago when I wrote here the last time, but no, it's just a month ago!

Time really flies. Without looking at its surroundings, it just flies and flies and flies. And voila, I am here, in the end of January 2013, realizing that I have yet to write a single post since the new year.

Today I was woken up by a strong urge to write (and hunger of course), so I am now sitting in front of my computer trying to figure out what I want to write.

So another year to take up challenges, another year to see the world, another year to love and to be loved: 2013.

One month has almost passed, but I felt like it's just yesterday when I said "2013 will be better". I have walked for 25 days and I am thankful of how God blesses me abundantly.

Maybe it's a bit late, maybe late is better than nothing. So, these are things that I hope to achieve in 2013.

1. I wish I can make decision this year about what I want in my life for my future. Should I quit this company and move on? Should I stay back and gain more managerial experience? Should I quit and continue studying to somewhere other than Singapore? Should I continue working and start studying at the same time? This is my biggest task this year.

2. I want to build a healthy relationship with bf. Now we are in the fourth year of our companionship, it can't be neglected that we take each other for granted sometimes. However, I believe that we should relive the love and bring it back to the surface. We will love more, laugh more, talk more, and again, love more. No more selfishness, no more ego, no more rows.

3. I shall continue my healthy lifestyle and achieve my target weight! I was losing control over it since the festive season and I don't want to bother with it until my Chinese New Year holiday ends. After that, it will be the time for me to suffer for greater good. For a better shape, better health.

4. I wish I can make my first step in some kind of investment this year. I have no picture of what I am gonna do yet, but I still hope that I can do something about my saving. Someone ever said, "Don't work for money, but make the money work for you."

5. Of course, this year I am 23 and I hope I will be wiser, less selfish, calmer, and more positive. I shall overcome those obstacles that face me in the office. I shall be better, bigger (not in size of course), and greater.

And these are my wishes for 2013:
- Maintaining effective working habit that I have practiced in 2012. Less OT work, less haha-hihi, more efficient and more productive.
- Obtaining my PR and getting more securities.
- Visiting at least 2 more places to see the world.
- Saving more to bring my parents to Europe.
- Being happier

Life is good and life will be better if you live it fully like there is no tomorrow.

Sabbe Satta Bhavantu Sukitattha. May all living beings be happy.


U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: