Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bon Voyage...

People come, people go. When there is a hello, there will be a goodbye.

One and a half year is not long, yet it is not short enough to disregard everything that has happened. I have been here for one and a half year with each and every one of my team members, either my LTA team or the contractor.

I am a client, but I never put myself as an opponent or boss of my contractor. I make them my friends within my working life. I have been very close with a few of them and I feel comfortable around them.

And sadly to say, two of them are going to move out and move on.

I am sad but I wish them all the best!!!!

Me: I am sad!
Him: Why sad?
Me: Why do you need to go?
Him: I will come back...
Me: 3 years later, the project has been finished...
Him: Next project, if you can't be PM, maybe a DPM, we will meet again... I am Construction Manager, you are DPM... Next project...

Amen~~~

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: