Thursday, April 04, 2013

Goldfish

I was relaying this story to my best friend.

Once upon a time, in a meeting room, I was talking to one of my contractors. Someone was not very happy to see me talking to people, and that someone interrupted our small chat.

Someone: Tomorrow is your last day, huh?
Contractor: Noo, Saturday.

And a very surprising follow up I have ever heard came out of that someone's mouth, "Last Saturday, huh?"

So I told my friend, I don't know what was that inside that someone's head. Maybe the brain is not there, the brain is located inside the panties. The panties are washed very frequently so the brain is damaged.

What a smart girl my friend is. This is her response: Someone is a goldfish which every two seconds lose the memory and looks very blurred.

I laughed so hard. Alone. To my computer.

What a day.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: