Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Goldfish Part 2

One of my conversation with bf
Me: Goldfish is getting more and more annoying!
bf: What is it this time?
Me: Anything Goldfish does just annoy me.
bf: I think you are going to bring a knife to the office sometime later.

I bumped into one of my contractor
Me: Hi.
He: Let's plan something to kill Goldfish!
Me: *burst into laugh*

In daily meeting
Contractor: Tomorrow we will start the activity after 3:30pm because there will be an event going on at the school.
Goldfish: But your machine is broken, right?
Contractor: No, we already repaired.
Goldfish: *pull out handphone and start typing*
Suddenly my phone vibrated and there was a message in a chat group
Goldfish: Contractor informs that the machine is already repaired. Please check on site.
After a while, site inspector replied with a photo showing the machine in working condition.
To our surprise, she replied, in caps lock: TEST TO ASCERTAIN THAT IT CAN WORK NOW.
I almost burst into tears. Goldfish is so funny.

So I have proof that Goldfish is indeed annoying.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: