Sunday, November 21, 2010

A little bit more

I want to be taken care, like how I used to be treated when I was a child

I want my safety to be concerned, to be worried
I want to be reminded about my meal time, bed time, and study time
I want to be scolded for doing things
I want to be hugged for scoring in my math test
I want to be encouraged when I am down
I want to be given a slice of cake when I get back from school

I just want
a little bit more love
because I think
these days are too dry
too arid
for my heart to bloom

I just want
a little bit more effort
because I think
these days are too foggy
too misty
for my eyes to see it

I just want
a little bit more love
because I think
these days are too stormy
too noisy
for my ears to listen to it

A little more love
Just a little will do
Because I want to feel like a child once more

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: