Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Friendship

Friendship is something that you should cherish with all your heart and soul. Friendship is not just a bunch of people hanging out, doing things together, and laughing together. Friendship is about a bunch of people that empathize and sympathize on each other's feelings.

I am so lucky that I have found a real friendship in my life. They are always there when I need them, and they never sack me just because sometimes I can be a little bit annoying. And I am also always there when they need me. Because what we hold together is our friendship.

People come in and go out of our friendship. Each one of us finds boyfriend and breaks up, but our love to each other will never vanish.

Because we know what the real friendship is.

I miss my besties!!!
And I know I can count on them, like they can count on me.



U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: