Friday, July 11, 2008

It's about time

Without my realization, it seems like I have been in Indonesia for about two and half months... There were so many things that happened these two months... I have met my lovely family... I have eaten many things I could not eat in Singapore... I have met and had fun with my true friends... I have rescheduled my day and night time... And certainly, I have felt the air of Indonesia these two months...

Really, I don't like any people came to me and said, "It's almost time for you to be back, Fen..."

Waaaa... I felt like I wanted to shut their mouth using a very strong glue... I feel like crying knowing the fact that I will be back to Singapore again... It doesn't mean that I avoid myself from studying more in NTU... It's not that... I just feel insecure since I haven't been allocated to any room in any hall in NTU...

Ya, I have no room now... So, I feel like it's better for me to stay in my comfortable nest, with my parents beside me... I don't have to do the big packing, I don't have to borrow someone's place for my stuffs, I don't need to run here and there to find a place for sleeping and resting my brain, and the most trivial thing, I don't need to wait for the unsure thing...

Phew... Days will be very hard from now on...
And these moments, since I got these problems, I realized, I haven't been mature enough to face he world... I am still a little and weak bird... I must still learn how to spread my wings and fly high...

But, really, besides my unsure feeling, I believe, someday, I can fly...

I believe I can fly...
I believe I can touch the sky...
I think about it every night and day...
Spread my wings and fly away...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: