Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thanks, God...

Tiring!!!!
Only this word I can describe about my days since I came back to this small unfriendly country... I have come back since last Tuesday and I never felt any happiness, even for a little... No, no, I didn't do any work those workers do in construction site, but, really, I felt terribly tired...

I was struggling with my own head these days... Ya, ya, ya... I was homeless (and also loveless, and everythingless) and I thought about it every night and day... I thought about it every night and day, every single second I have... I was very stress through these times... Even, I fell rather sick... I couldn't sleep well... My stomach fell bad... My head was dizzy all the time... And, the climax was, ya, I lost my voice...

Wow, really, this having-no-place-to-be-in matter was a big matter for a wanderer like me... I couldn't imagine that I had to run here and there to shelter myself from the sun, the rain, or even the wind before I got a room to live in... I couldn't imagine that I had to keep other waiting for me to go home... I am the type of person that cannot let other do anything much for me... So, I was very sick struggling with my brain...

And, now, I feel like I am light enough to fly...

Ya, to be honest, these days, I felt like there was a huge and heavy box on my shoulder, so that I couldn't walk properly... And, now, I feel like the burden has been lifted from my shoulder... The burden has gone... Yay, it's gone!!!!

I got the e-mail this evening, when I checked my webmail without no more hope left... And, kaboom... A seem-very-important e-mail appeared... I read it quickly, and, YIPPIE!!!!!

Ya, I got a room...
In Hall of Residence 6...

Thanks, God...
I know You will not let me walk alone...

Yippie...

Time for packing...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: