Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome 2010!!!

Okay, maybe it's a bit late to greet everyone a happy new year, but still, I want to say, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"



Today is the tenth day after the new year and I haven't posted anything to this blog. Pardon me. The reason is, I was being quite lazy to put any update in Palembang and I am quite (read: super) busy to spend my time writing in Singapore. Lol.

So, when it comes to new year, the thing that pops up in my mind is only new year resolution. Maybe it's a bit late, but it's better than not at all, right?

So, what should I achieve during this year?

  • A successful Indonesian Cultural Night
  • A good work in AECOM Singapore Pte. Ltd.
  • A good start of my final year project
  • A better relationship with my family, my bf, my friends, and God
  • A more patient and less sensitive personality
  • A beautiful soul
  • A successful weight loss diet plan
  • A summer trip with my besties

And of course, I should be a more mature girl. I am twenty this year, Guys!!!

Okay, welcome 2010!
Welcome 20!
Get along well with me, okay???? *wink*

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: