Sunday, January 17, 2010

Twenty

Hey, really, time flies so fast!
In three week times, I will be a 20-year-old girl. Oh My, I still cannot figure out how I am going to be in my new phase of life. I am not a teenager anymore. How should I behave? What should I change? What thing should I get rid of? Oh man, I am just confused.

But, what can I do? I just can bear with it and get along with my new age well. Twenty doesn't mean the end of this world, I just need to adjust a bit here and there, and of course, I am getting a bit old. Lol.

Anyone giving me present on my 20th birthday? Can you consider this?
- A pair of Jimmy Choo's
- A Burberry or Miumiu handbag
- An Ipod Touch or Iphone
- A return air flight ticket plus allowance to go around the world
- A new laptop
- Love

Haha, okay, I am getting crazier, I think.
Then, be twenty, be happy!!!

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: