Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Better

I am gonna remember his words:
"Being happy is a choice. So be content and think positively for any happening that comes in life."

I want to put a great effort to be wiser.

I really want to be the one who can smile although she faces an unfortunate event.
I really want to be the one who can forgive any single mistake people have done.
I really want to be the one who can avoid grudge, selfishness, and self-centeredness.
I really want to be the one who can give everything she has without hoping anything in return.

I really want to be a better person.

I know it's still a long way to go. I am just a normal girl with so many defects. I grumble a lot, I hardly feel satisfied about any of my achievements, I am pissed off most of the time, I hold grudge, I put prejudice in others. But I want to change and I will change.

First small step towards the goal: no quarrel against bf in a month time.

I hope I can. Amen.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: