Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Last Exam

Today is the day of my last exam in my last semester.

Exam Hall C, seat number 42

Actually, I don't really like Exam Hall C. I don't know why, I just have a not-really-good-feeling about this place. But, I try to think positively. This is the third time I have my exam in Hall C. The first one gave me B+, the second one gave me A-, and of course, I'll get A this time. You see the relationship, right? Haha. :D

However, I am not thinking about my last exam now. I am thinking what is waving to me beyond that! Holiday!
Yes, and tonight is the start of my holiday.

  1. I will start packing my stuffs tonight
  2. I will go to bookstore and find 'Sing You Home' tomorrow
  3. I will go for a foot massage tomorrow
  4. I will have a movie and good food tomorrow, maybe
  5. I will go back to Indo on Thursday
  6. I will start to prepare for my presentation in Indo
  7. I will create the props and video for DnD in Indo
  8. I will live my last lazy holiday to the fullest
  9. I will try to find some good books in Indo
  10. I will settle everything about Palzzz BBQ
  11. I will be a graduate soon


Yeah, life is sure beautiful. I hope everything will work out as planned. I want to end my undergraduate life with a big big smile.

And now, get back to CV 4251: Civil Engineering Construction Technology!
I love this subject and I love Prof. Tarek and Dr. Budi. They are great in teaching. They are knowledgeable. They are experts in their area. And they create good environment and stimulus for learning.
Thanks!
And please, give me a good grade. :D

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: