Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Dream

I've been walking, walking, and walking so far. When I look back, I realize I have so many things changing in my life.

I've been in love to writing since I was introduced to letters, words, and sentences. But I realize, I leave my hobby for the sake of my study, my grade. I remember those time when I wrote poems almost everyday. I remember those moments when my writing went from hand to hand in the class. I remember those days when everything could be put into words so easily: love, spirit, dream, wish, disappointment, anger, and tears.

Now, I get worse in writing. It become much more difficult to put every little piece of my life into words and sentences. I don't know, it is maybe because of my life gets more complicated, or perhaps because of  I just lost my skill.

I still love it, but it's just too difficult for me right now. :(

Once, I had a dream, to be a novelist. But now, that dream has vanished. And I feel sad. Why can't I hold my dream tightly?

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: