Saturday, July 09, 2011

When my brain works...

I hate today, really really hate today. I feel like shit. Until now, I still feel like shit. I did wrong, I spoke wrong, I got nothing right.

~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes don't get better. I even feel worse, I think. After I spent most of my day tearing down, I felt more painful. I hope there's nothing wrong with this two little guys.

~~~~~~~~~~

Some words really shot me. And I realize, I shouldn't ask for more. Because, it's not PEPSI. LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~

I love babies and toddlers. They are always lovely, no matter what they are doing. They are angels, white and pure. I love babies and some day later, I will have one, for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~

I want to help, but looks like the person doesn't want to borrow my hand. I dunno. Hmm.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: