Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Welcome, October!

When I look back, I realize that it's really a miracle for me to cope on both work and study for these two months. I regularly woke up early in the morning to flip on my notes before going off for work, my work kept me busy from nine to six, and I got back to my notes after working hours. And of course, I still need to set aside some time for bf on the weekends. So, it's really amazing to see how God has equipped me with so much strength and determination for the whole two months.

And now, the exam is over and I can have more time to sleep and more time to play. Thanks God for the blessing before and during the exam, but I want to ask one more thing from You, please don't let my exam fail. Please, I beg You.

Although I am not too sure about my performance just now, I still feel very thankful. At least I have done my best, now let God do the rest. :):):)

I am closing September with a big satisfaction and welcoming October with a great hope. More interesting things are going to happen: more works in the office, novels to read, diet to go through, and fashion apparels to shop.

To do list:
1. Buy 'Sing You Home'
2. Buy Elle bag that I saw in OG two weeks ago
3. Play more 'Pottermore'
4. Ask Ros to load me with more works as she promised :D
5. Lose at least 2kg before 22 October 2011
6. Sleep well

So, welcome Dear October!

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

P.S. I was so happy to meet SJ today!!!!

0 thoughts: