Monday, September 17, 2012

Enlightenment

I heard a news from my friend who is going to leave Singapore and head back to his hometown. He is leaving for good. He told me that he did not feel any good thing about working here: it's monotonous, it's stressful, it's demanding. He told me that he did not have the passion to work here anymore. His heart is there, at home. He did not have any plan for the future, but he would just help out his parents' business while waiting for the right time to move on.

Am I going to move back to Palembang?

Sometimes I think about it. To be at home is the best thing that can happen. Being with my family, doing what I like, starting up my own company may be ideal. But, what about everything here? What about 1-year contribution to this company? What about 1-year hard work on FYP? What about 4-year struggle in CEE? What about another 1-year of study before the entrance examination? What about my dream? What about people I care about?

I think I need some time to reflect, to meditate, and find my vision. I did not have any now.

I need enlightenment.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: