Monday, December 03, 2007

And Baby...

I remembered precisely, how we started getting closer to each other...
But, I didn't know why you left me alone...
And I didn't know...
Why you came again into my life and gave me much more memories than before...

You know what I mean, Baby?
You came into my life, made me fly for a while, then you went, as you were wind...
And now...
You came again...

You know what I feel, Baby?
I'm afraid...
Afraid that I will fall again...
Afraid that you will disappear again...

You are wind, Baby...

And, Baby, you know, sometimes I imagine that you are mine...

I'm always touched by your words...
Your smile...
The warmth of your hands...
Everything that you gave me...

And, Baby...
I think of a moment, when you give me all your love...
When you propose me, Baby...
In the middle of the rain, maybe...
Give me a cute ring...
A ring, that has no end, describing our love that has no end...
Give me some words that can make me melting and say 'yes. I will' in a moment...

Oh, Baby...
Will that time come?

Or you will disappear again?

Baby...
I think I'm crazy now...
Because...
I even don't know whether I love you or not...

Now, Baby...
Can you help me?

Don't make me falling in love again...
If you just want to disappear...

I know you can help me, Baby...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: