Friday, December 21, 2007

I fall in love again... With Scrabble...















You look that photo...
I took that during Hall 6 Scrabble Team training session...
This is the closest board I have ever seen...
Really hard to play...
But I really fall in love with this game...
I fall in love again...
With scrabble...

Wow... Today I feel really really happy...

Maybe you are wondering why...

I tell you a...
Today, all Hall 6 Scrabble Team fought really really well...
We won all rounds today...

We won against Hall 16 by 5-0, Hall 2 by 4-1, Hall 4 by 5-0, Hall 14 by 5-0, and Hall 13 by 3-2...

Wow...
Really amazed by this team...
I'm happy being part of them...
I can learn a lot from them...
I love the way they trained us...
I love the way we laughed at Herry's photos...
I love the way we cheered...
I love them...
I love Hall 6...
^^

Tomorrow gonna b more challenging I think...

All Hall 6 Scrabble Team...
Keep fighting!!!!!!!!

Hall Siiiiiiixxxxx....
Whuuuuuuzzzz....

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: