Monday, December 03, 2007

Happy ^^

Desember 3rd 2007

And, Baby, can you see my happiness here, besides my lovely family in my lovely hometown?
I am really happy...
I am here now, besides my mom... We talked so much since we didn't meet for 4 months... I told her everything about my life far from her... Really really missed her that time...
I am here now, besides my dad... He smiled at me when he saw me at the airport... I knew he felt very proud of me and I really want to make him happy...
I also felt very happy talking to my bro again... Before I went abroad, he and I always had a fight everytime we met, but now, I feel closer to him and I feel I love him more...

And, I saw my grandma... She is sick now... She cried when she talked to me about her condition... I was very sad seeing her lying on the bad... I love her very much... Hope you will be better soon, Grandma...

I met my friends... I met my friends last saturday... They hugged me and I felt a very warm chemistry in my heart...
I love them very much, and I know they also love me... Vey happy having friends like you all...

And now, I'm already here for 4 days... Even without internet, I feel very happy...
I'm happy seeing my family...
I'm happy meeting my very best friends...
I'm happy entering my own bedroom and my own bathroom...
I'm happy eating my mom's very best cuisine...

I'm happy here...

^^

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: