Friday, October 07, 2011

Grumbling

I wasn't in my best condition these three days. Ros kept saying I looked pale and Shihui kept asking whether I was alright. On the other side of the world, mom and bf kept asking me whether I had felt any better. Although I was feeling sick, I was so thankful because I had people who worried about me. I am blessed, as usual!

I admit that I was very upset to know that everyone got their pay adjustment, except me. I was sooo upset, until I questioned myself: "What was my honors for? In the end, I just get as much as the one who achieved second upper class?"

But then, when I think back, I already have so many things that people don't have. God has blessed me with so many things that other people don't have or wish to have, yet I still feel disappointed with His care, I still felt He's unfair. I am so bad, I can't be satisfied. Please forgive me, Dear God.

I want to be more contented and be thankful for everything. If I get no pay adjustment, so be it. I will work harder for my increment and work even harder to achieve my goal. I don't want to be bothered by these small and unimportant things. I hope I can. :):):)


U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: