Wednesday, October 05, 2011

What a Day!

What a day!

I never imagined I would wake up not feeling very well, vomitted when I showered, forced myself to go to work, felt worse with every step I took, and nearly fainted in Tanah Merah MRT platform. Thank's God there is safety door in that platform. If there wasn't any, I would be just a name by this time.

And thank's God again for the care I got from Ros and Shihui. It was really touching to see them worrying about me.

I felt very bad for the whole day: back ache, headache, stomach ache, everything. It was just very bad! But again, thank's God that someone had Panadol and was willing to share one tablet to me.

I had no desire to work today, but I managed to finish what I was supposed to finish and I felt grateful. I also managed to tidy up my table and checked all the stationaries. I've marked my own file folders with labels and I printed more drawings.

But then, this document controller came and gave me two stacks of documents.

Oh yeah, my table will not be tidy.

I hope I can go to work tomorrow. Sickness, please go away, I beg you.

0 thoughts: