Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Self Serving Bias

As I walked into the turorial room, I saw two boys had been sitting inside...
I took a seat in front row, in front of a boy who looked sad...

After a moment, the tutor came and introduced himself...
He asked us which tutorial method we wanted...

Before the other thought, one boy sitting behind me said, "Number two..."
He wanted to do it in group...

So, the tutor started to divide the class into some groups in two...

And off course, I was with him...

I moved beside him and just watched him struggling with his work...
When I saw his answer, I realized that it was different from mine...

I told him, "I think the answer is three and four... Not four and five..."

"Why do you know?" he asked.

I told him the way I did the question... In fact, I was really sure with my answer... But, unfortunately, he didn't believe my way...

I told him that he was wrong in identified the Ar (you know now that it was in Chemistry class) by the atomic number...

Once again, he didn't believe me!!!!

Accidentally, he stood up and went to the front...
I was really puzzled...

And...
He brought my paper!!!!


What did he want with my paper????

Guess...


He did the question in his way and took my answer as the last line...
Oh, my gosh...

So, you can guess what next...

The tutor was confused why the answer could be right while the proccess was absolutely wrong...

As a self-defense, he said...
"IT'S HER ANSWER... I DUNNO Y SHE GOT IT..."

ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH....
I wanted to scream at that time...

I automatically remembered my lesson in Effective Communication subject about Self serving Bias...
This was the real, really-really real example...

Oh, God...
What's my fault so that I found that kind of boy???

@_@



U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: