Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Never sick of home

I'm home, yes I'm home.

After this long long journey, finally, I get back to where I am supposed to be. Yeah, I am home. I am totally home, physically and mentally. And I am happy about this.

This is a place where I can be anything I want: I can be myself of course, I can also be a daddy's little girl or a stubborn daughter, I can also pretend that I am a total jobless person (by cuddling on bed for all day long), and I can be any random character I want.

Home is a place for me to be free from any worries. The whole world can be torturing me, but in this tiny place, I am safe, I am secured, I am loved. And I am sure, that's enough.

The love from home is the most complete thing in this world.

The love is the home, the home is the love.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: