Thursday, December 03, 2009

One more step to be free

Exam is almost over!!!
Yea!!!

But I act as if my exam has really ended. *sob sob sob*

I MUST study!!!
But, I don't have any mood to do so.

Oh the smell of liberty is so appealing.




My brain is running now, imagining how I am going to spend my time after the exam. Sigh, I should think about my last exam, not what thing to do after it. Sigh, sigh, sigh.

Must do after exam!!!
  • Particulars of Shanghai Educational Trip Participant
  • ICN Booklet
  • ICN Photoshoot
  • ICN Meeting
  • IndoCEE Outing
  • Clean up this super messy room
  • Iron all my abandoned clothes 

Should (or should not) do after exam
  • PYP
  • Jogging
  • Swimming

Wish to do (spend money on?) after exam
  • Dresses
  • Bag organizer
  • Spongebob tee
  • Some novels
  • Facial
  • Smoothing

But before that, IMUSTUDY!!!!






U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: