Tuesday, February 23, 2010

=.=

Oh My God!

My whole night just seemed like hell. I went to sleep at about 10.30 to let my body have a real rest, but I almost had no sleep for all night long. Yeah, I was waken up every certain minutes by my new room mate. She was moving in, yes, in the middle of the night!!!

I am so stressed. I felt like this whole three months would be another disastrous journey. She even disturbed and annoyed me on her first day in this room. I dropped her a 'hi' but she never bothered. Gosh, I was rejected even for the first simple greeting.

Hell, she even didn't introduce herself. She kept unpacking and settling her stuffs until about 5, maybe. And I kept being waken up to see that the lights were still on.

God, bless me!
Amen!

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: