Saturday, February 06, 2010

Happy Birthday^^

Hey!
I forgot to post this!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED BROTHER!!!

He's now an 18-year-old boy now and he'll be going to the university this mid 2010. Time sure flies so fast. I still can remember how we usually had a fight about one simple thing. I still can remember how he was addicted to smack down and hit me here and there. I still can remember how he always cried every single time he got too many homeworks. I still can recall, yes, it's still fresh.

He's my 2nd birthday present. God gave him to me and my family 2 days before my 2nd birthday and it was really amazing how God arranged the timing. He was born exactly the same day and the same time as me. Wednesday, 10.20am.

He's not the perfect brother, of course, but I don't want another brother. He's the one and only and I love him. =)

And this year is sure very special to him. He got a birthday present from Universitas Parahyangan. He will be a student there!!!!
CONGRATULATION!!!
You will shine, Bro!!!

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: