Monday, December 13, 2010

Blueblueblue

I am feeling blue
A gloomy cloud on stormy day
I need some clue
For leading me on the right way


I am feeling blue
Yes, I am feeling blue

I am feeling so blue right now. My head is just too full, but the thoughts keep coming and pushing into my small brain. I need an external brain, if only I could.

I feel so angry. I am angry to those brainless-but-have-too-many-mouths people. I am angry to those who just believe to what they hear without digesting anything. I am angry to those who just watch and don't do anything. I am even angry to myself for being such a useless person: I cannot do anything here, except crying, praying, and cursing.

I really need a savior, to lead me out of this problem. I don't know what should I do. I even don't know to whom I should pour my tantrum. It's just keep piling inside me and maybe some time later, it will explode and cause a big disaster.

I've been thinking, I will reach the highest state I can reach, being rich and make those bad-mouth people feel jealous even more. I'll let them talk everything they want to talk, but I'll show them that I am the strongest one, and I'll protect my loved ones. If they dare to hurt any one of my loved ones, I'll kill them.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: