Monday, December 20, 2010

M.X.A.S.E

I just don't know how to continue studying now. Not that I have been so well-prepared for the last two exams, not that I have finished studied all the materials, not that I believe I can score 100 marks out of 100. I am just too bored to continue studying. I want this exam to end as soon as possible. I feel like going to sleep now and wake myself up tomorrow afternoon, so that I can straightly shower, have my lunch, and go to the exam hall.

Twelve days have passed since my first exam, but I am still in the middle of my battle. I still have two more to beat tomorrow and the day after. However, my brain wants holiday RIGHT NOW.

So, what am I doing now? Continuously checking FB and Twitter. Watching random videos on YouTube. And yawning over and over.

I have tried to call people on MSN but they seem too busy to entertain me. I have also messaged bf, but he is seriously studying for his last exam tomorrow, so I feel it's not right to disturb him.

I just want to finish this smoothly and I'll welcome my last holiday.

To do list for holiday:
- eating molen, bakpia, mochi, martabak, mie, pempek, model, tekwan, lenggang, etc, etc, etc
- baking some foodies with mama
- learning how to cook some simple dishes
- going to cinema and K-Box with besties
- having photo taking session with besties
- cooking with besties
- spending new year's eve together with besties
- spending quality times with family and friends

And in this upcoming holiday:
I WILL EAT HARD, PLAY HARD!!!

But don't forget, I have application form to complete.
So, additional to do list:
- writing motivation letter
- writing my CV

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: