Wednesday, December 15, 2010

War

Once upon a time, there's this girl. She knew me and I knew her, since we lived in the same hall for several years.

Prior to the new semester, each of us was allocated a room. I got the room she wanted so much and she  asked me to exchange my room ILLEGALLY with hers. Of course I refused this idea since I was the one who got the room from THE FIRST ROUND and the location of my room is DEFINITELY BETTER than hers.

Then she left MY ROOM with a big chunk of disappointment.

I never thought that she was really mind about getting this room. Until one day, when I was alighting from the bus, she was queuing up to hop on it. I smiled to her and she threw away her face from me. Then I thought, "Okayyyy, she is pissed off with my rejection" and never thought about it anymore.

And today, just now, several minutes ago, I met her again. I pulled the door opened at the exact moment when she pushed the door to enter the toilet. I was about to say sorry, but when I saw her face, I just kept my mouth shut. She looked at me, like I was blocking her way and as if I wasn't supposed to stand in front of her. Helooooooo, this is public toilet, YOUR MAJESTY.

She thinks THIS HALL IS HERS, ISN'T SHE???? And everyone MUST entertain her wish? Hey, not me, of course.

Should she mad when I rejected her crazy request??? She's totally insane. Crazy. Bitch.


U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

1 thoughts:

John Wilson said...

Hey Fen, my name is John. I read a lot of blogs on religion and prayer and I've i feel like I've ended up here once before. I'd love to hear your thoughts about this prayer exchange website PrayerMarket.com I thought it was an interesting idea and would be curious to hear what you (or other Christians) think about it

I'll check back here in the next day or two, thanks & God bless
John W.