Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My heart is broken

My heart is broken to pieces
I see it scattered around the floor
The thought of glory has made me freeze
But now I am falling down to the core

I said before that I didn't care about it anymore. But deep inside, my heart was still longing for that glory. I wanted the pride, for my family, for my boyfriend, for myself. I wanted the prize, to help her.  I wanted it so badly, and I thought my qualification would satisfy the jury. I was confident that I would get it.

But now I realize, I was just too overconfident. I am not as good as I thought before. I am not superior. I am just happened to be selected.

My overconfidence gave me a pair of wings, The wings made me fly. I flied so high. And now the fact shot the arrow and broke my wings. I fell down.

Yes, I fell down.
And it hurts so badly.

I don't know what to do. Should I keep wishing upon it? Should I give up?

Although my brain still pictures a happy ending, I know I should give up.
I should be happy, because happiness is a choice.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: