Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Zombiness

Today is the seventh day of my new job and I feel no different as an intern. I know nothing, I know nothing, I know nothing.

My PM asked me to read through all the documents and drawings for my project. He even asked me to read through all the method statements for last project. I am so saturated of reading. I want to work. I guess experience is the best teacher, much better than words and stuffs.

He'll be on leave tomorrow and I guess no one will give me any work to do. I will be experiencing another one and half week of boredom. I hope someone will bring me to the site and kill the time. I am tired of sitting and chewing the documents.

Actually, I miss AECOM so much now. I miss Stephen, Shwu Jian, Ch'ng Yih, John, and even the cold-looking receptionist! I miss PLAXIS, I miss GIBR, I miss excel spreadsheet, and I miss the overtime work. I want to get the trust again and be loaded with works.

I hope my PM will get me some work load later. I want to learn. I want to move on from this zero state. I want to be alive, I want to get back my life. Shoo, Zombiness!

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: