Thursday, September 24, 2009

Let me go home~~~

I feel like writing something, but I don't have any idea about what to write. Actually, the most important thing I need to do now is studying since I have two quizzes for two days respectively plus one investiture in the middle of these two quizzes. I feel very fed up, but I still need to do it howsoever. I am a student and my job is to study. So, I need to extend my patience to the very limit and bear with these quizzes and exams for at least two years more.

After these two quizzes, I can relax a bit, I think. Holiday's approaching and I will welcome it with a very warm greeting, of course, when the time comes, i.e. tomorrow night. LOL.

One week to go before I go back to Palembang. Yeah, actually this will be the seventh time I go back home since I started my study here two years ago. It looks like I am such a homesick kind of person, doesn't it? I keep dragging my suitcase here and there, from Palembang to Singapore, and from Singapore to Palembang. This time will be the shortest holiday I get since I just have two days plus at home. And I am afraid I will feel my time in Palembang is not enough, although someone says that three days not meeting me will be too long. Haha.

Actually, this time holiday will be a bit different, also. I will leave something here and I myself will be going back without taking that something. Maybe it will be a bit incomplete. =P

Whatever, I will fight through these two bloody hell days and step into the gate of recess week.
Yihaaaa.
I can't help waiting for tomorrow evening!

To-do list in Palembang:

  • Dentist (this is my major reason for going home during recess)
  • Facial
  • Creambath (if possible, I want to do something with this messy hair)
  • Friends' gathering
  • Saoeng Kito
  • Bumbu Desa
  • Pesona Kuring
  • Gado-gado
  • Supernova: Ksatria, Putri, dan Bintang Jatuh
  • Study (least priority, though)


To do list before going back to Palembang:

  • C&K
  • Wild Wild Wet
  • East Coast Park
  • Tangs
  • Guess
  • Moon cake fair
  • Accounting, Tax Computation, and Auditing Workshop
  • Admin Briefing
  • Study review 
  • Packing


Hey, I just realize, it looks like I am a to-do-list-maniac or something. All my posts are full of to do list. I am so organized, huh? LOL.


U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: