Monday, September 21, 2009

RAND2109090933

By the time you went decided to leave, my heart felt a swing, an uneasy swing.
I wanted to grab your hand, tell you not to go and assure you to be here even longer; but my mouth was shut, as if it had been sealed off.
At the end, I just watched your back going further and further.
And at that instance, I'd already been missing you.

-------------

Another busy week is coming and I am getting much crazier than before. Three quizzes to fight, seven sheets of tutorial questions to do, and a bunch of meetings to attend for this week. I feel like I am going to bury myself in the ground and worry no more about this life.

To do list until the end of September:

  • Reinforced Concrete Design Quiz
  • Foundation Engineering Make-up Tutorial Class
  • ICN Recruitment Drive
  • Joint School Bash Meeting
  • CEE Weekly Meeting
  • Foundation Engineering Quiz
  • CEE Investiture
  • Meeting with Professors
  • Structures 2 Make-up Tutorial Class
  • Steel Design Quiz
  • Mid-autumn festival at Yunnan Garden
  • PalzzzNTU outing
  • Buy some stuffs to be brought back to Indonesia
  • Visit koko at Bishan
  • Accounting, Tax, Computation, and Auditing Workshop
  • Admin briefing
  • Risk Management Workshop
  • Go back to Palembang


-------------

Yesterday, Dhika called me and asked me to the president of PINTU Yearbook. Oh yeah, of course I rejected the offer although somehow I was interested. Haha, greedy me. Let's imagine, if I took that offer, how busy would I be this semester? And how should I take care of everything? I have only two hands, one brain, and limited time; I cannot handle every single thing by myself. So, I gave up the chance to carry the 'president' title for the sake of my life and my sanity. LOL.
I hope the best for next year Yearbook.^^.

-------------

Life is sure very beautiful when you enjoy it. Really, I feel so complete and fresh and happy when I enjoy all the things: study, meetings, tasks, and even slacking.
In the middle of this hectic weeks, I find myself being more cheerful than what I should have acted.
I worry less and enjoy more; that's what I should do from the very beginning, I think. So now, I will enjoy this life even more.
La vie et l'amour sont tres beaux!!!

-------------

I never thought that you would be back and I never expected anything from you. So, it's your choice to come back, to go away, or even to throw yourself into the dustbin. I have a (hopefully) perfect life here and I don't care about what you will do. Please help yourself!!!

-------------

Selamat hari raya!!! Another year without ketupat, opor ayam, malbi, and takbiran.
 Sure, I miss those things. And sure, I miss my home.
There's no place as beautiful as home
There's no place as peaceful as home
There's no place as bright as home
There's nothing can replace family

-------------

I want one more minute, two more hours, three more days, four more weeks, five more months, six more years, seven more decades, and eight more life times. I want an eternity.
Thank you for giving me such a great present.

-------------

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: