Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A mouthful of thought 090909

My apologize for abandoning this blog for so long . September will end in a glance and I still has no post in my post history. Pardon me, pardon me. Haha.

Actually, the thing was not that I don't have any mood or any topic to start writing, but I was just too saturated to spend my precious time on blogging. My schedules were so packed, left me no space to move. Lucky I got a chance to steal the time and write this short update.

Since I was elected as one of the main committee members of NTU CEE Club, I got no time to do any slacking-slacking thing. All I did was just atending classes and meetings. And I was soooooo tired. I felt like fainted, and anybody, please wake me up when September ends, kay? LOL.

Oh yeah, I have submitted my IA application. After a deep and long thought, I decided to choose AECOM Singapore Pte. Ltd. as my first choice. And now, all I can do is just praying for my successful application. *crossing fingers*

I think I need to go for a shower now since I have another meeting in an hour. Sorry for this unimportant post. Haha.

To do list:
  • Attending CEE Meeting
  • Attending students' forum with chair
  • Being a judge for ICN Audition
  • Attending CEE Subcomm Bonding Night
  • Rehearsing for Indosupper
  • Studying for next tuesday CV3101 quiz
  • Attending Palembang Gathering
  • Attending CEE Main committee phototaking
  • Studying for next friday HMF1 test

To buy list:
  • A white formal shirt
  • A pair of Charles&Keith high heels
  • A black Guess hand bag

To wish list:
  • More than 24 hours in a day
  • Holiday
  • A full understanding in all the subjects I take
  • More personal qualities

To wait list:
  • 1st OCTOBER 2009 (since I will go home^^)
  • The interview (I hope I will have a chance to be interviewed *crossing finger again*)
  • The IA allocation result (I hope I will get a good company)
Okay, time to close this page and get back into the business!!!
Syalalala~~~

By the way, today is 090909 and I'm loving it^^


U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: