Monday, September 21, 2009

Past




I remember date and time
September 22nd Sunday twenty five after nine
In the doorway, with your case
No longer shouting at each other, there were tears on our faces

Gotta fix that calendar I have
It's marked July 15th
Because since there no more you, there's no more anniversary

Sebelas Januari bertemu
Menjalin kisah cinta ini
Naluri berkata engkaulah milikku

Three quotes from three different songs that mentioned three different times. Yeah, God gives us time: past, present, and future. And all of us have the past, or what we call memories.

The pasts, some were good and some did hurt, are for us to remember or forget? Still ambiguous, though. Sometimes we are driven crazy by the past and we desperately want to forget about it, but sometimes we think that the past should be kept forever in our mind. Yeah, it depends on which parts of the past we are talking about. We are human, and it's so common that we like to keep the happiness forever and throw away all the glooms. But, forgetting is not that easy, anyway.

So, here I am, standing on my own feet because I always keep the past inside a special box in my brain. Although I have a kind of short term memory, but I usually remember this kind of things. Haha. The past always teaches you to be stronger.

And, relating with the dates, I think I would like to summarize my important dates as well.^^.

  • 22nd January
  • 30th January
  • 5th February
  • 7th February
  • 14th March
  • 30th March
  • 5th April
  • 19th April
  • 4th May
  • 6th June
  • 1st July
  • 26th July 
  • 6th August
  • 8th August
  • 1st September
  • 9th September
  • 17th September
  • 1st December

Wondering what the hell I wrote? I am also confused. LOL.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: