Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Never ever try





To whom it may concern,


You are joking me, aren't you?


You came, then you went away. You whispered love, then you ignored me. You said you wouldn't leave me, then you just disappeared.


I never knew what on earth was actually on your mind and really, now, I don't want to know. I don't want to bother that much about you anymore. I just want a friendship, a normal friendship, not more or less.


I have wasted my time for putting my hope on you for so long. I have wasted my tears for weeping on you. I have wasted all my strength for carrying all of our memories alone. I have wasted part of my life for loving you, a person that didn't deserve me.


That much I've wasted, I've regretted, and I've never wanted to redo. I never knew what had driven you away from me, but really, if I had a chance to redo that part and prevent you from leaving me, I would reject it because I know that you are not a right guy for me to love.


And now, when I have realized about all of my foolishness, attempted to stand back, and started a brand new life with a brand new spirit, you come back as if you have just went for a power walk. You want me to welcome you with a big smile and serve you with a cup of fresh brewed coffee. You want me to let you reenter over and over like my heart is just a public toilet. So selfish of you!


I don't know whether you have changed or you remain the same. I don't know what is leading you back to me. I don't know what your intention for looking for me again. But, the thing I know is that you are so selfish and self-centered.


I am walking on my new path, so please, don't play around with me.


Au revoir, L'amore.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: