Friday, September 11, 2009

Love you to the limit of infinity



I am stealing another time for blogging.

Today is 11th September 2009, and without our realization, it has been 8 years passed since the tragedy. Yeah, 8 years and still, not even a person could explain the real thing happened that day.

11th September 2001: The WTC Tragedy.
Actually, I don't really remember about the thing since I was still an elementary school child at that time. All I did was just watching the continuously repeated video of the plane crushing the super huge tower while trying to catch the panic atmosphere. Ya, I knew nothing and until now, I still know nothing.

Actually, the thing that I want to stress here is not the tragedy itself. It has happened and nothing we can do to change it unless we have time machine or Doraemon. All I want to curse now is just the terrorism.

ter⋅ror⋅ism

[ter-uh-riz-uhm]
–noun
1.the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
2.the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3.a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
And you see, terrorism always create a certain bad effect to the people. Human beings will not live happily ever after in peace if the terrorists are still alive.

But, actually, terrorisms have a certain good impact on human's behaviors. Usually, after a terrorists' attack, people tend to be more bonded to each other. They empathize more, sympathize more, care more, and love more and more.

And then, I ask myself, is this a good way to live a life? We start to care for others after a certain shocking attack for a limited period of time and after the time limit ends, one by one, we leave the close circle and think about nothing but our only self. Is it too selfish?

Actually, suddenly, I feel like people are so selfish and mean and bad.

Can we continue to care for and love each other for the rest of our lives without any hidden motivation?

I want to be that kind of person and I want to learn to be that kind of person.

I want to love people to the limit of infinity.

Happy loving each other!
^^



U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: