Saturday, April 09, 2011

Brazil~~~~

Since I was a girl, my dream was to round the world. I've promised to myself to turn the dream into a reality: I would work hard and earn much much money to travel and experience the world.

And today, after I watched Rio, I really want to visit Brazil!!!

Yeah, Brazil, a country in South America, with its beaches, samba, forest and sun! Although I get 12-month sun here as well, I am sure the sun in Brazil is different! With those exotic girls around, everything will be better, I guess. :)


And what I would like to visit is the Christ Redeemer Statue, which was inaugurated in 1932. The 32m high statue is standing at the top of Corvocado Mountain and overlooking Rio de Janeiro. It was listed under the new Seven Wonders in 2007. I want to see it with my own eyes so badly!!!!


I wish I could visit Brazil and other South American countries... It costs about 10k SGD, if I join package tour...

Earn more money, to meet Rio, hwaiting!!!


U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: