Saturday, April 02, 2011

M.Y.O.B

Very often, I think that people never care about me. They just care about themselves or anybody else, except me. When I need someone to lean on, they are just disappearing and when I need some help, no one stays back.

Even people in my closest circle do this to me.

Brother, cousins, bf, friends. Everyone. None really cares.

Cousin messaged me through MSN and asked about my interview result. But she didn't care about me at all. She just cared for my another cousin who would be benefited from the good result of my interview.

Brother always ignored me, even scolded me when I messaged him via MSN if he was busy.

Bf would never call me if he didn't think that I was mad to him.

Everyone put their own business on top of everything. Should I do the same thing and be more selfish?
I think I should MIND MY OWN BUSINESS, too.


U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: