Friday, April 01, 2011

God, I Beg You...

Please, God, I beg You... Give him what he deserves... Don't You see that he has pulled himself to the very limit? Don't You see that he has given his best shot? Don't You see? Don't You see?

I know, God, You have seen everything... You see him trying to be strong although his worry gets bigger and bigger each day... You see his growing hope towards You and Your blessing... You see him praying every day and night...

But why? Why do You let him wait for so long? He's so upset right now, and I'm torn apart to see him in this state... I am okay to do anything as long as You give him what he wants and what he deserves...

God, please, I beg You...
I love him and I want to see his face glowing with happiness...
God, please, give him Your blessing...
I know You love him as well...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: