Friday, April 29, 2011

My Wish

I just realized that I'm not checking my inbox over and over again. Maybe my heart has finally decided to accept the truth that my dream would only stay as a dream. I can't lie that deep inside, I'm still wishing for miracle, but it's best to leave it like this: keep wishing but not stressing myself. I know the chance of my dream to come true is getting slighter and slighter each day, and I'm in the way to accept it.

Being nominated was already very great, as my friend told me.

I guess I should adopt this thinking as well.
I want it so badly, but I should start accepting the biggest possibility: getting nothing.

I believe my parents will still be so proud of me even though I don't get any book prizes or give a speech as Valedictorian. They will still be so proud to see their daughter finish her undergraduate life with a bright smile.

I'm still wishing, I'm still praying.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: