Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Sixth Month

I don't like:
  • - when people accuse me without no ground
  • - when people don't do their jobs and still assume they are right
  • - when people pretend not to know anything when I have explained everything to them at least 3 times
  • - when people don't respect me just because I am new, inexperience, and a girl
  • - when I am supposed to do tedious and long-winded paper works
  • - when I have told myself over and over that I need to go to the site but the time is just not enough
  • - when I see the DAR files on my table keep towering up
  • - when I cannot find my stationary on my own table
  • - when I realize time is running too fast

Six months have exactly passed since I joined this company and I think I already know the good and bad of this organization. I don't regret my decision to join this line, but I still need to think for the future. Should I stay? Should I job hop? Should I study? Should I go back to Indonesia? Should I this? Should I that?

I am not going to get the answer now, but I am sure God will lead me through the best path. I have my faith in Him.

For this 6 months, thanks to all people that have taught me so many things, either in good and bad ways. 
Thanks for my super nice bosses that have shared with me valuable qualities to be applied for my future. Thanks for my colleagues that always answer any queries I shoot. Thanks for my super caring senior that keep teaching me about the real construction site. Thanks for my C923 team for the hard works. Thanks for all the workers that help me along the way with the SSO job. Thanks for my big big big boss for granting my request 3 months ago. Thanks for everyone that has played their own part in my development.

There is still a long way to go, to learn, to improve, to develop myself, and to reach my dream. But I am not giving up.

This is just a beginning.

See you in the finish line there!


U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: