Friday, December 09, 2011

Today

Today someone told me that I was incompetent because as an engineer, I couldn't even do the admin job properly. I was pissed off, I was hurt. I can't understand why people keep prejudicing me without no ground. Can't they understand that it is so hard to cope for two person job?

And come to think about it, why is it so difficult to contribute? Sometimes I feel that I am redundant. And I feel like disappearing, since I have no use to anything.

What should I do?

Am I that bad?
Am I that useless?

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

That's a real life. In fact, we still need to learn a lot what is not written inside lecture notes.

Most of the time, I never get any praise on whatever I achieved from my top-list people. I have to deal with it until now. I was disappointed at first, but now I don't think it is really important.

Cheer up, do not let yourself down too much. It is bad for your mental health =P. Sharing it with the people that you believe the most will help you on taking all the problems.

It works well for me =).