Saturday, January 14, 2012

Come to think of it...

Sometime ago during a meeting,

QP(S): You know, C922 D-wall cutter broke down... Until now, they still cannot fix it...
Boss: Who is their subcon???
Me: Tuksu
Boss: Oh, nevermind. Our subcon better. They will always su one.

And the whole room burst out laughing

I went to site that time,

Contractor 1: *talking to Contractor 2 in Korean*
Contractor 2: *looks surprised* *face me* Febrina, you need a chair?
Me: Huh? What?
Contractor 1: Bring umbrella also!
Me: Ehhhh? No no no!

I just realized Contractor 1 told Contractor 2 to bring a chair so I could sit, ON SITE. What the hell. Hahaha.

In the MRT,

Train announcement: Lorong Chuan
Bf: I think I want to live here, people always cuan one...
Me: ...

Eh, actually there are so many terrace houses and condominiums around Lorong Chuan. Maybe he is true.

A lunch at Sakae Sushi,

Boss 1: *talking to Boss 1* So, this is for you. Finish up.
Boss 2: *facing me* Febrina, you are the youngest. Eat.
Me: Whattttt????

And I ended up feeling so full of sushi.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: