Friday, January 13, 2012

An Engineer that Looks Exactly like a Student

Yesterday I attended this so called 'career talk' for undergraduate students. Yes, I have graduated, but my director asked me to go there and support him. He said I might be a good model for the students. Oh, yes, okay, whatever.

The event was yesterday, and he informed me YESTERDAY, 3 hours before the event. I didn't prepare myself, event the slightest.

I WORE POLO TEE + JEANS + SPORT SHOES!!!

And I was supposed to be a good model for the students.

I was like, "What???? Are you serious????"

But, bo pien hor. I went there, and not unexpectedly, people misunderstood me as a student that came to attend the career talk instead of an engineer that came to share with the students.

Sigh.

Paiseh, paiseh.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: