Friday, January 20, 2012

A new year again

Again, it is almost Chinese New Year. Year by year just pass in a speed of light, too fast, too fast to be noticed.

A good year is coming, a dragon year. So many marriage, so many pregnancy, so many hope in this new year. I don't know whether this year will be a fabulous year, but I will put my best effort to create an extremely beautiful one.

I am grateful that God sends me so many wonderful people around me. I am blessed, I am blessed.

People in the office care for me. I am really thankful to have them, especially my two bosses. All my inspectors are also very supportive and help me a lot. Colleagues from other contracts are also very cute and care for me a lot. Yesterday I just had a talk with them and I just found out that all the while they thought that I was an intern! Haha. No wonder they called me xiao mei mei. Today my boss also called me 'little girl'. At least, I feel younger.

My auntie at home are also one in a kind. Although I am not related to her and she has no obligation to me in any form, she takes care of me like her own daughter. Oh my, I am so blessed.

And not to mention, my bf that always loves me for whatever and whoever I am, my family at home that always support me for every decision I take, and all my besties that are always there for me to chat and share. I am so blessed.

I am so happy that tomorrow I will go back home to see my family. I am so blessed!

Xin nian kuai le!!!!

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: