Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dragon Post :D

Time flies so fast. And I have to get back to this tiny red dot. I don't feel like coming back, but I know that I have no choice.

Oops, I indeed have another choice to stay back home and do nothing. However, I still have my obligation to pay my debt and I do feel like exploring this field more before I decide to stop.

So many things I have been thinking about this time: my job, my destination, my future life, my desire, my future family, everything.

I am reaching 22. I am still young, yet I am so near to an age that people call mature. People can say that I still have time to play and explore this and that a little bit, yet I need to decide on which path I want to walk to reach my desired future. Time will not wait. I need to get going.

I believe that destiny was drawn beforehand, but human still has the authority to change everything. I will have a happy ending, I am sure.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: