Friday, March 02, 2012

Nowadays

So many things happened yet I had no time to write. Recently I have been so busy with works and stuffs and I almost abandon this space of mine.

I am sorry.

I felt a bit of homesick nowadays. I missed my home, I missed my family, I missed the idling time at home. I was sick for being so rush, so busy, and so pre-occupied with works. I just wanted a break.

Saturday and Sunday are now so precious for me since I need to works on alternate weeks. I am tired, actually. However, nothing can be done. I have chosen my path and I am responsible for it. I just hope that what I have been sacrificing now will be paid off later.

And nowadays I feel like my work is getting more interesting and my boss is getting more and more awesome. He is so deep, so knowledgeable, so steady, yet he is so humble and down to earth. I shall learn a lot from him. I shall grow to be a good one like him. :)

I am learning a lot through my 9 month journey here and I will learn more and more. I am grateful~

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: