Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pi Day

Today is Pi Day, today is White Day, today is rainy day...

Early in the morning I woke up, it was raining. Until now, it is still raining. I can't get out of my house and go to the office. Zutt, I hate it.

So many things happen these days. And I feel that I am so blessed.

I am getting busier, yes. I learn more, it's more true. When I am sure that I do more that what a PJE should do, I feel useful, I feel great, I feel much more trusted and appreciated. I don't really know whether my fellow grade 1 colleagues are doing as much or more than I do, but I don't care. As long as I learn more, I gain more for myself, I add value for myself, I will fight for my future. :)

If I compare myself now with Febrina 9 months ago, I can feel that I am improving. I can't really see how fast and how extensive my improvement is, but really, I am improving and I will continue to improve. I am going to dedicate myself for the team's good.

Yesterday I heard some good news from my colleagues, and I felt so happy for them. No, I was not happy, I was more than happy. My mood lighted up yesterday and I felt so euphoric for the rest of the day! I wish them all the best and I will make sure I follow their step next year. I deserve it!

I told someone that I targeted to be the big boss of my company. It may be true and it may not be true. I still don't know whether I should or I want to stay in this line forever. If my choice is to stay, I will climb up for sure. I am an ambitious person and I will work hard to work my may up. I will make it a champion at the end of the day. I don't like to lose to anybody. :D

Ten minutes have passed since I wrote this rubbish, and it is still raining out there. Should I run into it and go to the office no matter what happen?

YOSH! A new day, a new spirit!

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: